Our Bathroom Tilers can Transform Your Existing Room Into Something New & Fresh
Are your bathroom or en-suite tiles looking a little worn, are maybe a little outdated, or are they damaged? If so, perhaps now's the time to think about new ones.
Our expert bathroom tilers can assist in
- help choose new tiles,
- removing any existing tiles & fixtures,
- prepare the surface
- laying the tiles in the design, you have chosen.
The steps below will give you an idea of how our bathroom tilers will renovate your master bathroom or en-suite.
- First, Preparation. To achieve this, we cover all exposed surfaces and start lining out the new tiles. We line the tiles on a level surface, such as a batten, to ensure that they are spaced evenly.
- Scoring the wall or floor using the trowel's edge and spread tile adhesive consistently.
- Our tilers then start building in a grid pattern, using a master tile for guidance, in the same direction, We use a tile cutter to cut around any fittings or fixtures you have in place, laying the tiles in your design.
- After laying the tiles, we remove any excess adhesive from the tiles and let them dry.
- When completely tiled, grout is applied, any excess removed, trim added if required, and finally, all tiles polished to give that professional finish.
How Our Bathroom Tilers Can Bring Your Ideas Alive
Our bathroom tilers use the best adhesive and grouting products to ensure we produce the best and most pristine job possible. We seal and polish after every installation to ensure it looks as good as it can be.
There's nothing worse than being provided with a bill at the end of a job that doesn't reflect the initial quotation. It always leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Unless circumstances change, we strive to ensure the invoice reflects what we agreed initially. We know you don't like nasty surprises. No one does.
What's the next step?
Give us a call for a no-obligation visit to your home or workplace. We can measure the area, advise on the tile requirements, and provide a free quotation.
Tiling your bathroom or en-suite can include some tricky and intricate cutting around fixtures. You'll also want any wall-mounted items and other bathroom accessories re-attached after the tiling is complete.
Fortunately, this company's flexible and friendly bathroom tilers are always happy to respond to individual requests.
Ready to get the best tilers Lanarkshire offers? Give us a call.